One of the things I don't like about Blogger is that everything is sorted latest-first. This works for the general "read something new each day" format of a blog, but once that everyday stuff becomes history, especially when a topic spans multiple days, it is awkward to read it in reverse order.
So, here, I present to you, my Philmont Scout Ranch journal, in chronological order:
- Day Minus-One - Travel to Colorado
- Day Zero - Base Camp
- Day One - Six Mile Gate to House Canyon Camp
- Day Two - House Canyon to Cook Canyon
- Day Three - Cook Canyon to Ring Place
- Day Four - Ring Place to Whiteman Vega
- Day Five - Whiteman Vega to Greenwood Canyon
- Day Six - Greenwood Canyon to Copper Canyon Camp
- Day Seven - Mt. Baldy
- Day Eight - French Henry and Pueblano
- Day Nine - Ponil
- Day Ten - Dean Cow Camp and Mosquito Canyon
- Day Eleven - Chase Turnaround and Base Camp
I hope you enjoy.